GreenThumb The Lawn Makeover
The Best Lawn... Ever
With more than 30 years experience of treating lawns and literally millions of treatments annually, we've seen it all.
So we know there are times when you have to start from scratch and consider a garden makeover with a new lawn.
Perhaps the lawn is plagued with weed grasses or literally as 'old as the hills'.
If your lawn is beyond its best, a patchwork of good and bad grasses, or you just want 'The Best Lawn... Ever', then our Lawn Makeover is for you.
Over the last few years we gave ourselves the challenge of a Makeover that's more cost effective, with superior results, than turfing. And, with less disruption to or commitment from the homeowner.
The Makeover is IDEAL for...
- Lawns that are blighted with undesirable weed grasses
- Old or worn-out lawns
- Lawns which are plagued with excessive moss and thatch
- New Build properties laid with poor turf (on rubble)
Features of the Lawn Makeover
- A brand new lawn. We die back the old lawn with a 'clean label' grass weed killer
- Your old lawn is bagged-up and taken to a recycling plant for composting; bags are recycled too
- The best Fescue and Rye cultivars (grass types) are chosen and applied to your lawn
- Our Oasis Water Conserver Treatment is applied
- Followed by a our bespoke feeding treatment
- We use 100% Weed Free, Organic, Recycled Top Dressing
- And there's an After Care Package of three visits including Nutragreen® feed
- Plus a lawn watering regime is agreed with the customer
Arrange a no obligation visit from a Lawn Makeover Specialist
Use the form below to find and contact your local branch who will make an appointment to come and discuss your Lawn Makeover. This will include:
- Producing a Lawn Condition Report
- Taking multiple Core Samples
- Measuring Thatch depth at various points
- Assessing Mowing Practices
- Assessing the logistics of the Makeover operation (access etc.)
- Taking photographs for reference
- Measuring your lawn/s
- Providing an exact quotation
- Answering any questions you may have
Find your local branch
With over 220 branches across the UK, you’re never too far from a GreenThumb lawn care Specialist.
Locate your local branch for a free lawn analysis and estimate - simply enter your postcode in our branch finder.