Salesforce Administrator - IT
You will join us as a Salesforce Administrator working with everything related to Salesforce on a large user org.
Salesforce Administrator Responsibilities:
- Assist in the delivery and content of training programmes to make sure that the use of Salesforce is not just aligned globally but is used to its full potential.
- Analysis of new features and owning the deployment process of these features into the company.
- Assist in the build out of custom dashboards and reports to enable us to build a real-time picture of how the platform and the business are performing.
- Lead workshops, gather requirements and design solutions.
Salesforce Administrator Requirements:
- Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified essential.
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud certifications are preferred.
- Demonstrable experience implementing, planning or administering Salesforce.com.
- Extensive experience of building flows and processes.
- Strong knowledge of building advanced reports and dashboards.
Here at GreenThumb we have been making lawns look beautiful, lush and weed free for over 30 years. The company has grown to become Europe's largest lawn care company, with over 220 branches nationwide and over 2 million visits to customer’s homes each year.
A strongly self motivated, confident individual with excellent time management and technical skills you’ll need to thrive in a fast paced constantly evolving environment. Newly implemented into the company, we are at the beginning of our Salesforce journey so contact across all levels of the organisation and interdepartmentally is key to delivering success in your role. An excellent communicator and true problem solver you will be an asset to our already established IT team.
Location: St Asaph, Denbighshire, North Wales
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week. Includes out of hours cover and may include weekend work.
Benefits: 22 days starting holiday allowance plus bank holidays, Membership of the companies Simply Health Cash Plan, Yearly lawn treatment, Development opportunities.
First Listed one week ago
Applications closing in one week
Send your CV and a covering letter to and we'll get back to you if your application is successful.Apply Now