GreenThumb Ltd are Recruiting!
Have you ever thought, could the grass be greener?
If you like the idea of a career working for a pioneering and innovative company, then please keep on reading!
Who are GreenThumb Ltd?
GreenThumb Ltd has built a brand that people admire and has been making lawns look beautiful, lush and weed free for over 30 years. From its humble beginnings in North Wales, it has grown to become Europe's largest lawn care company, with over 220 branches nationwide and a loyal customer base of over 470,000.
About the role
The purpose to the role is support the national network of branches to, “retain, strengthen and grow the GreenThumb business”. We are looking for an experienced customer service professional who is passionate about customer service with a genuine desire to improve the customer experience. The individual will be principally responsible for complaints, the coordination of information to ensure any documentation is accurate and ensure that customer feedback is used to drive service delivery improvements.
- Act as an ambassador for GreenThumb, championing customer service at all times.
- To actively monitor and support the national network of branches to adhere to the customer service processes; to reduce complaint ratios and ensure a positive customer perception of the brand.
- To be the point of escalation for complex complaints, mediating with all key stakeholders to lead a swift resolution for the customer in accordance to the Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure a customer centric approach when initiating process improvements and the revision of any related documents.
- Work in close collaboration with internal departments to co-ordinate accurate and professional customer communications across a variety of communication platforms.
- Ownership for multichannel customer feedback, which includes customer satisfaction surveys, web reviews and social media platforms.
- Direct customer contact via varied communication platforms.
- Compile letters, e-mail correspondence, reports, statistics, documents and manage general clerical tasks.
- Ownership for customer service related projects.
- Carry out any other duties that may be considered relevant to the position within the terms of contract of employment To provide customer service support to the national network of GreenThumb branches
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Ability to forge and build strong working relationships
- Excellent organisation and administration
- Positive and flexible approach
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Time Management
- MS Office Outlook, excel and word
- Empathy and patience
- Office 365, including SharePoint
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Maths/English GCSE
- Customer Service NVQ/ ILM or Company Specific Qualification/Training
- Customer Service Environment (3 years minimum)
- Proven Customer Service KPI achievement
- Process improvement
- Co-ordinating multiple projects and or initiative implementation
- Direct Customer Engagement through a variety of platforms (ideally letter, email, phone, social media, web based platforms)
- Administration and general clerical tasks
- Working with customer feedback channels
- Process mapping
- Complex complaint handling
- Letter Writing and proof reading
- Report and document preparation including statistical analysis and recommendations
- Use of a Customer Service Database
First Listed one week ago
Applications closing in about 3 weeks
- Salary: £16,500 - £19,000
- Hours: 37.5hrs
- Locations: Head Office, St Asaph, North Wales
- Type: Permanent, Full Time
How Do I Apply?
Send your CV and a covering letter to and we'll get back to you if your application is successful.