Direct Debit Administrator
Location(s): St Asaph, Denbighshire, North Wales
About the company:
GreenThumb Ltd has built a brand that people admire and has been making lawns look beautiful, lush and weed free for over 26 years. From its humble beginnings in North Wales, it has grown to become Europe's largest lawn care company, with over 220 branches nationwide and a loyal customer base of over 470,000.
About the role:
You will work as part of the Direct Debit team to provide a first class service to our customers.
- To claim direct debit payments from customer accounts via BACS transmissions.
- To administer rejection and exception reports.
- Ensure any issues or problems that arise are dealt with promptly and effectively, support the team leader in the resolution of any issues or problems and ensure appropriate communication is made promptly and effectively to the relevant parties.
- To process incoming paper and e-mail advices including but not limited to: Setting up new direct debits, Amend any part of a scheme as instructed by the customer, Manual unpaids and indemnity claims from banks / building societies
- To process direct debit files into the management system, so managing direct debit cancellations, amendments and unpaid advices received from banks / building societies.
- To assist with direct debit related queries via telephone and email from Franchisee, Customer and the Contact Centre.
- Ensuring compliance to Direct Debit scheme rules and maintain client confidentiality at all times is essential.
- Carry out any other duties that may be considered relevant to the position within the terms of your contract of employment.
- Adhere to the Company Customer Service SLA at all times.