Location(s): St Asaph, Denbighshire, North Wales
About the company:
GreenThumb Ltd has built a brand that people admire and has been making lawns look beautiful, lush and weed free for over 30 years. From its humble beginnings in North Wales, it has grown to become Europe's largest lawn care company, with over 220 branches nationwide and a loyal customer base of over 470,000.
About the role:
As Compliance Administrator you will be responsible for providing administration support to the Compliance Manager and Auditors, who are responsible for ensuring quality control across all UK branches.
- Handle confidential and non - routine information
- Maintain the security of the Compliance Auditors records and files
- Prepare compliance documents including statistics on performance
- Ensure the timely submission of reports
- Collate evidence submitted by all branches
- Administration and safekeeping of Compliance related documentation
- Manage appointments and schedule travel/hotel arrangements
- Schedule appointments and answer, or redirect routine enquiries from internal and external sources
- Adhere to the Company Customer Service SLA at all times
- Carry out any other duties that may be considered relevant to the position within the terms of your contract of employment.
Reference Number: #2125
Full Time, Mon – Thurs 8.30 am – 5.00 pm and Friday 8.30am – 2.30pm
St Asaph, Denbighshire, North Wales
How do I apply?
Send your CV and a covering letter to and we'll get back to you if your application is successful.