Contact Centre Trainer
We have an exciting opportunity to joins us as a Contact Centre Trainer. As part of our L&D team and reporting to the L&D manager, you’ll be working in close collaboration with key stakeholders to develop our customer facing teams to deliver an improved level of service.
Contact Centre Trainer Responsibilities:
- Actively facilitate courses to a high standard, to embed a customer service culture that will retain, strengthen and grow the GreenThumb business.
- Design and deliver an onboarding and induction training programme for all new customer service and sales advisors, for an omni channel contact centre.
- Continuously review and design CRM systems training in line with system enhancements.
- To support the L&D manager to build a blended suite of training for, technical, systems, process and service training, that can be utilised across the wider business.
Contact Centre Trainer Requirements:
- MS Office.
- Strong time management able to plan and organise.
- Training, facilitation and coaching and mentoring experience.
- A confident, self motivated communicator with the ability to influence people at all levels of the organisation.
- Design, delivery and implementation of complete training programmes for all levels of ability specifically within a contact centre environment.
Here at GreenThumb we have been making lawns look beautiful, lush and weed free for over 30 years. The company has grown to become Europe's largest lawn care company, with over 220 branches nationwide and over 2 million visits to customer’s homes each year.
You’ll be passionate about people, delivering results and performance through spotting, growing and developing talent.
You’ll have solid trainer fundamentals, and a customer-centric approach gained through a depth of contact center delivery experience, and a proven record of improved customer service and sales performance.
Location: St Asaph, Denbighshire, North Wales
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £23,000 to £28,000 (dependant on experience)
You may have experience of the following: Call Trainer, Contact Centre, Customer Service Trainer / Coach, Call Centre, Sales Trainer, Customer Service, Call Centre Manager, Telesales, CSR, Customer Service Representative, Team Leader, Supervisor, Call Centre Trainer, Telesales Coach, Contact Centre Manager etc
First Listed one week ago
Applications closing in one week
Send your CV and a covering letter to and we'll get back to you if your application is successful.Apply Now